Sunday, April 12, 2009

How can I find my mothers China Pattern from 1965? It's called MEISSEN JADE by WINTERLING/BAVARIA . Thank U!

She received it as a wedding gift in 1965. It%26#039;s green floral. So far I was able to find the pattern on replacements.com however they do not have any of the pieces that she needs. Here is the link that has a picture attached. And I tried Ebay as well, however since I am new to Ebay I had no luck at all. Perhaps it is an usual pattern? Take a look at the picture at the link below and any help that I receive will be greatly appreciated!!!! http://www.replacements.com/webquote/WIG...

How can I find my mothers China Pattern from 1965? It%26#039;s called MEISSEN JADE by WINTERLING/BAVARIA . Thank U!
Here is an article about using replacement china websites and using registration services to help locate pieces you need. It is an excellent place to start and has many informative links to help you get started.





Registering your china sounds like a good way to start so you can be notified when the item you are looking for is available.





http://antiques.about.com/od/ceramicspor...





Good luck! It may be a long term project, but in the end, I think you mother will be very happy!
Reply:First off, you can buy it from replacements.com.





Do a search on the internet by typing in Meissen Jade,Winterling. Try Froogle. These give you antique collectors/stores that have the pattern.





Old China patterns are hit and miss.





Realize that replacing china patterns are not cheap.





Try Freecycle.com in your areas as %26quot;Wanted Item%26quot;.


Local Thrift and Goodwill. (hit or miss)


Fleamarkets.


Try Blujay.com as a wanted item (or in search of).





Good luck. Happy Hunting.



skin disease

No comments:

Post a Comment